Men attack vehicle with Axe on Burngreave Road

Well considering 4 people have been murdered from this area in the last 18 months, I'd be a little concerned with a man chasing someone with an axe.

Also this was only down the road from where the cabbie was murdered last year.

I can see some of you have a sense of humour but this could have been a lot lot worse and you wouldn't be laughing it that had been one of your family members being butchered with an axe - the bloke who get away was indeed a very lucky person.

How do you know the guy who escaped didn't have it coming to him? Things like this sometimes happen when you play with the big boys.

what's a vehicle doing with an axe?.

Was that in Reading or here in Sheff?

Reading.........

"They don’t make mistakes. They don’t do random. There’s always an objective. Always a target."
Talking rubbish again of course there are mistaken identies,Happens all the time.

Talking rubbish again of course there are mistaken identies,Happens all the time.

Hi there. Instead of stalking me on the web, why not send me a PM and we can arrange a nice romantic meal together?