Glass half full or half empty

canadablade

I wish Mad 'Un had come in the Swim after the game at S6 and met up with me and CB. I dont post on here too often now but Mad 'Un is one I respect as well.

Remember though Dot there was that big bald lump ;) at the end of the bar and we wondered if that was him so CB gets up the guts to go over and say are you MAD 'UN.

Bloke looked at me like i had 2 heads :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I wish Mad 'Un had come in the Swim after the game at S6 and met up with me and CB. I dont post on here too often now but Mad 'Un is one I respect as well.

QUOTE]

respect me?? ask cb where the black eye came from????;)

group hug time!

May I just point out Bull Dog, that you have made 5 posts on this sub board, and all 5 of them are talking about United........

Another Thread Posted By a Blade regarding the blues:huh::huh::huh:

Jeeeeez

How many united fans write stuff on here about Wednesday???

Dont they have anything to write about their own team:loopy:

And the bogs at the lane smell of roses do they:loopy:

Scum will all be at the Pig Sty called Bramhall Lane on Saturday wearing red and white

Am all new to this but am amazed by how many Blades fans post and even start off topics concerning Wednesday and how few threads there are about United (the last few are about a Utd Kit and scum breaking into Man Citys changing rooms.....says a lot about em!!!)

Something for you to think about maybe?

Archived