Islamic preacher Abu Qatada extradition MEGATHREAD

What is sickening is he came claiming asylum from us the has the cheek to committ crimes against us do you think that is right Abdulla Jones??. :(

Which bit?

I have every right to be racist

So you do, but we have every right to point out that it is a vile awful and ugly way to form views.

Oh ok then what if we went and committed a crime against his country?? we would be beheaded

I think you've found one of the reasons that we can't send him to Jordon. It's a tiny ray of sense in your ugly spew of opinion.

I just want to point out that I do not think that everybody that practises Islam are terroists, but you cannot come to Britain in my opinion claming you are in danger in your own country and we take pity on you for you then to commit crimes against us.

I just want to point out that I do not think that everybody that practises Islam are terroists, but you cannot come to Britain in my opinion claming you are in danger in your own country and we take pity on you for you then to commit crimes against us.

Just muslims that do that is it?

I just want to point out that I do not think that everybody that practises Islam are terroists

Then why do you want to "SEND THE BUGGERS BACK"?

Where have i sympathised?

Show me please. :)

You just posted about the scumbags "rights". No Englishman or even european want's this known terrorist rat to have any rights.

Do you support the immediate deportation to Jordan of this islamist scumbag or not?

Then why do you want to "SEND THE BUGGERS BACK"?

Maybe she doesnt like the gay ones :hihi:

You just posted about the scumbags "rights". No Englishman or even european want's this known terrorist rat to have any rights.

Do you support the immediate deportation to Jordan of this islamist scumbag or not?

Show me where ive sympathised please :)

We should by rights send everyone back as we do not have the housing nor the financial resources to deal with so many immigrants as there are in this country, but definately if they have committed crimes against us then yes immediate deportation this country is far too soft on immigrants it always has been. :(

I did not say all muslims are terroists, but some like Abu Qatada are clearly fanatical and he is a mad man and tyrranical and should be gotten rid of our country does not need to financially bankrolling his legal aid, he should be deported to be dealt with in his own country. :(

Edited by MrsDavies2Be

We should by rights send everyone back as we do not have the housing nor the financial resources to deal with so many immigrants as there are in this country, but definately if they have committed crimes against us then yes immediate deportation this country is far too soft on immigrants it laways has been. :(

You are just racist pure and simple.

Well maybe just simple but your are definatly racist.