Yorkshire Terrier wanted

Titian

My parents are looking to own a yorkshire terrier. They are both retired, have recently moved to the coast and miss the days when they had a yorkie.

When their last one died, at a ripe old age, they didn't think they could face owning another due to the upset. Now though, as I suspected, they have decided they would like another.

They don't have much money to be able to buy one from a breeder anymore so would really like to rehome one.

I can't find any places in the UK that rescue Yorkies, or have them for adoption. Can anyone with more knowledge than me suggest somewhere?

We took the little Yorky over to the Mayflower Sanctuary who thankfully took him in for us. He was a gorgeous little chap but has been very neglected - but a yorky spirit under the shabby exterior.

Give them a call and see how he is going on - I am sure he needs some tlc which thankfully the Mayflower will do cos they are great.