Sign in to follow this  

Knee-tremblers online (as it were)

Blimey! There are a couple of 'ghosts in Sheffield' threads about at the moment, but earlier somebody put another up called something like 'how do I get into ghost hunting'. Briefly put in a reply, but now it has DISAPPEARED WITHOUT TRACE!!!!

That's really spooky. And it has happened before.

I hope the bloke that first posted is allright. Mind you, I don't fancy turning the glass on my desk over to try and reach him if the mods have - you know - dematerialised him. Nasty.

And anyway, the glass is full of water...

By the way I'm not actually a paranormal sceptic, having spent a chunk of my childhood in a haunted house. But I am becoming a little Moderator-sceptic. Wasn't it Pinochet who used to disappear anything/one slightly leftfield without trace?

Please, be moderate in your Moderation, or at least explain what you're up to when you're up to it. Then we can all sleep at night...

Hi joyphil

The OP had created two separate posts with the same name, so the two were merged into one.

here it is

The poster had 2 similar threads, one in general chat the other in Sheffield related chat. Someone reported the similarity so I merged them.

I'll add you to my list of people who need pm'ing about mergers, deletions and croppings.

Clsoing this as it's a non-issue.