Are Ethnic Minorities racist toward White Sheffielders

My sheltered life came to an end this evening.

Because I chose not to give my personal details to a doorstepper when he refused to show me any ID, I got the 'It's 'cos I'm black, you racist bast...'.

Delightful!

My sheltered life came to an end this evening.

Because I chose not to give my personal details to a doorstepper when he refused to show me any ID, I got the 'It's 'cos I'm black, you racist bast...'.

Delightful!

It didn't help that you were wearing a BNP t-shirt I guess! :hihi:

Seriously though, if it happened as you describe, that's appalling behaviour :)

lovely weather today

Right it's about time this thread and the other one closes, let's hope that we all can get along together.

Right it's about time this thread and the other one closes

...not until I have the last word! :hihi:

nope lol its mine

One thing I have noticed is that all you ethnic minorities, all back each other up on here and give praise of nice post, such and such for president etc, you even get the odd white sheffielder back you up too!

But! Not once have I ever seen one of you pull up one of your friends when they go over the top with slanderous accusations........

For me after starting and reading this thread I am seeing what the title of this thread is about.

Excuse me but who do you think you are? How do you know what my ethnicity is? Because I make comments about BF running for SF President/Mod you naturally think I am ethinic...tut tut Bruno duck now you are the one who sounds very ignorant. If you have fact to back up what you are saying then fair enough but you dont.

Ever thought I make comment like that because BF sounds like a good human being who believes in equality(Soz BF I hope I am not making you blush to much).......I would say the same about me gyal Catz, PT, Rubydazzler, Tab1, Bazooooka that varooka (sorry very childish but I cant help myself) Farmboy, Medusa, Chemist1, Flooz and Isma sorry if I have left anyone out.

I could go on with a whole heap of SF users names I like them for the comments they post and hand on heart I do not know what their background as to me what is important is the positive comments they make.

As I said I've asked for these threads to be closed now.

As I said I've asked for these threads to be closed now.

Now theres a surprise

One thing I have noticed is that all you ethnic minorities, all back each other up on here and give praise of nice post, such and such for president etc, you even get the odd white sheffielder back you up too!

But! Not once have I ever seen one of you pull up one of your friends when they go over the top with slanderous accusations........

For me after starting and reading this thread I am seeing what the title of this thread is about.

You are a very disturbingg person..

Well said Bizzle..Oh dear im backing Bizzle up! :o