Mens Football Players Wanted

Hi All,

As memebers of the Meadowhall Sunday league we are recruiting players for season 08/09. We will be starting trials in the next few weeks to introduce new players to the side to build team bonds. We are a team with an excellent qualified manager who works us very hard and is recruiting for the future of the team. We have a lot of potential.

Any Lads interested please PM me.

Cheers

James

Hi mate

I'm interested in playing. Play as a striker, not tall but quick and can finish. Only 19 and have been playing football for years and could do with playing 11-a-side again, especially on a weekend.

Let me know if you're interested

Mark

Hi All,

As memebers of the Meadowhall Sunday league we are recruiting players for season 08/09. We will be starting trials in the next few weeks to introduce new players to the side to build team bonds. We are a team with an excellent qualified manager who works us very hard and is recruiting for the future of the team. We have a lot of potential.

Any Lads interested please PM me.

Cheers

James

Wot team is it? and wot division in the meadowhall lge

hello, i will be interested in your sunday league. Can u pls give me more information in regards to it. cheers

hi i am interested in the Sunday league can you give me more information please of which division and team

hi i am interested in playing for your team , i am 5 ft 7 , right footed , i can play in the net but i would like to RB or RM . if interested wb or give me a number

Hello, I am very interested n joining an 11 a side football team again in sheffield. I am 19, and hve been playing football in newcastle all my life. I am quite small, (5' 8") but quick, I am also left footed and play as a left back or as a left midfielder. Could you get back to me with any details about the team, where they play and when thy train etc.

Thanks, Naz

I play centre back, i'm 31 yrs old, 6'3, slow and 16 stone..........!!!

I don't wear yellow boots or a hair band like these 19yr old ponces these days and if a ball is their to be won i don't mind sticking my head in.

I think my 11 a side days might be behind me.

HI,

26 year old left footed, left mid, inside left/centre mid and have been known to play left back.

not the quckest player but got a good touch, awareness, timing and not afraid of a tackle.

played sunday league in gloucester for a few years and looking to get my boots back out after a season and a half out with a knee injury. i've lasted a few five a side tounaments with my work team and one 11 a side game on that false grass stuff at goodwins so i reckon my knees alright now...

give us a shout if your doing pre-seaon training and are still looking for players.

[email protected]

cheers

Rob

were bouts do u live then rob ????

we after a left footed player to fill left back or left side

at the moment i'm living on kelham island/bottom of netherthorpe road. moving at the end of the month to i dont know where...

what time and where do you train?

i drive so getting wherever isn't a problem, if training pitch is near a tram stop then, even better, means i can have a couple of pints after training - hehehe!