Hassled by Mormon ... did I upset him?

We have rules in our firm about Mormons, we don't hire um, we don't work for um, same goes for JV's, Seventh Days, and Baptists.

Are you serious? Descrimination that is, be careful.

Mormons do have some unusual beliefs, like thinking that black people shouldn't be priests and that the garden of Eden is in Missouri...I, I don't get it.

I wouldn't worry, if he's hassling people and forcing his beliefs on them whilst they're minding their own business he should be prepared to take anything anyone chucks at him, even comments about his pants.

i didn't know they had special underwear - you learn something every day!

True indeed.:hihi:

With regard to working with those from different religions, I must say I've worked with several Jehovia's Witnesses and they are among the hardest workers I have ever met. Very dependable people.

Our policy emanates from the school of hard knocks, I've never come across a Mormon in business that didn't try to rip me off.

Are you serious? Descrimination that is, be careful.

Mormons do have some unusual beliefs, like thinking that black people shouldn't be priests and that the garden of Eden is in Missouri...I, I don't get it.

Oh, their belief is better than that, they believe 'blacks' get to be servants IF they go to heaven, IE black heaven is slavery to white Mormons.

......and yes I'm very serious, our contracts specifically state it "under penalty of perjury".

Oh, their belief is better than that, they believe 'blacks' get to be servants IF they go to heaven, IE black heaven is slavery to white Mormons.

......and yes I'm very serious, our contracts specifically state it "under penalty of perjury".

wonder what the governor of Utah's opinion is, or is he a Mormon too?

wonder what the governor of Utah's opinion is, or is he a Mormon too?

Yes he's Mormon of course

and just ran for the Presidency, believe me if you think Ronny Ray Gun was trigger happy you would be shocked by this guy, I fear for the whole world if these zealots get into power.

These idiots call Zionists GENTILES!!!

......and believe themselves to be ANGELS?

That's in your contract, so does no one ever inspect them?

They might have strange beliefs, but I didn't think prejudice was allowed like that.