New Mosque replaces old in Grimethorpe.

Seems to me the girl has many 'issues' and is acting very immature by calling someone names and acting the way she is. -LeavePT and her private life alone.

Agreed.

I have no problems with Lozzy airing her views, be they third-hand snippets of information with no merit or rants about how her 'asian friend' goes on about her culture / faith or whatever.

What has become abundantly clear is that the thread has gone way off topic, and I am welcoming votes for my election to Moderator on Sheffield Forum. :D

We can all be guilty of misinterpretation, take the quote below!

I have search the net and found no source that the venue is a hole or inaccessible:roll:

I don't drink... the Vulcan's a hole, it's not accessible, so why would I darken its non-ramped doorstep?

We can all be guilty of misinterpretation, take the quote below!

I have search the net and found no source that the venue is a hole or inaccessible:roll:

I don't drink... the Vulcan's a hole, it's not accessible, so why would I darken its non-ramped doorstep?

Did you really stay up till 2am to think that up?

When questioning something like this, try to ask yourself "Que Bono"? Who Benefits? Lozzy clearly had a frightening anti Islam anti immigration type political axe to grind by telling unsubstantiated lies.. PT is merely informing us that this pub has no ramp. It's practically a public service announcement! I personally don't need it substantiating!

Before you accuse all the disabled people or all the "ethnics" of sticking up for each other - I'm neither.

Do you realise most business people stay out of politics (in public). They don't wish to publicly align themselves and their businesses with racism - or views the general public might find unpalatable. Despite what you may wish for, we are actually a pretty well integrated society. If I ever need a DJ who is also an apologist for Jade Goody's racist behaviour, I'll call you.

When questioning something like this, try to ask yourself "Que Bono"? Who Benefits? Lozzy clearly had a frightening anti Islam anti immigration type political axe to grind by telling unsubstantiated lies.. PT is merely informing us that this pub has no ramp. It's practically a public service announcement! I personally don't need it substantiating!

Before you accuse all the disabled people or all the "ethnics" of sticking up for each other - I'm neither.

Do you realise most business people stay out of politics (in public). They don't wish to publicly align themselves and their businesses with racism - or views the general public might find unpalatable. Despite what you may wish for, we are actually a pretty well integrated society. If I ever need a DJ who is also an apologist for Jade Goody's racist behaviour, I'll call you.

Oh wow, now that's some post (are you sure yr not a darkie with mobility problems?! :hihi:), I tried to reply similarly early this morning, but just couldn't work it, that nails it! :thumbsup:

So it's ok for someone to slate a business, as for the jade goody remark like I said she used a word popadom does not make her a racist, most would not have battered an eyelid at that either until the media made a mountain out of it.......... as said before some people see things in a different light, example the jade goody scenario you obviously saw as more racist than I did, that's your call.

Like in the other thread I posted my opinion, whether you like that opinion or not is upto you.

If you think I'm racist then thats your opinion.

So it's ok for someone to slate a business, as for the jade goody remark like I said she used a word popadom does not make her a racist, most would not have battered an eyelid at that either until the media made a mountain out of it.......... as said before some people see things in a different light, example the jade goody scenario you obviously saw as more racist than I did, that's your call.

Like in the other thread I posted my opinion, whether you like that opinion or not is upto you.

If you think I'm racist then thats your opinion.

I can not believe people are sticking up for the likes of Jade Goody!

So it's ok for someone to slate a business,

I think you missed the point of the post, no one was slating your business, I think Bananagirl was saying it's a bit daft having business details on posts which have political or extreme views, whatever they might be.

I can not believe people are sticking up for the likes of Jade Goody!

I don't intend for that to come across as you might think, I'm trying to say not everyone will have seen Jade Goody as a full blown racist, yes maybe made a racist remark. But not in the way as you would get in violence

I think you missed the point of the post, no one was slating your business, I think Bananagirl was saying it's a bit daft having business details on posts which have political or extreme views, whatever they might be.

My post was a tongue in cheek about the pub PT mentioned

I don't intend for that to come across as you might think, I'm trying to say not everyone will have seen Jade Goody as a full blown racist, yes maybe made a racist remark. But not in the way as you would get in violence

Oh thats alright then! She wasnt a full blown racist.

Oh thats alright then! She wasnt a full blown racist.

Again my opinion, you have your opinion, I agree she was wrong to make the racist remark, but I think there is a difference, I personally don't think she would be stood outside a pub with a broken bottle sayin "come ere you F*** whatever

Again my opinion, you have your opinion, I agree she was wrong to make the racist remark, but I think there is a difference, I personally don't think she would be stood outside a pub with a broken bottle sayin "come ere you F*** whatever

Well she said what she said on TV so who knows what she may do with alcohol in her system.