Good Luck to the Blades tonight

canadablade

Hmmm... Have you heard 'car park' demonstrations hurling abusive language at our manager because we didnt set the points record as so comically predicted by blunts fans at the start of the season?

My o my, how deluded you lot are! Robson didnt ruin the club, its just a very average side who belong in mid-table obscurity

No you had a demonstartion to get rid of Allen, think only a hundred showed up though, shows how much you really cared about how your club was being run.

The car park demo showed how passionate the Blades fans are about the club they love and care for.

Yeah we are deluded, we are a very average side in mid table obscurity and you are where exactly.

Hmmm... Have you heard 'car park' demonstrations hurling abusive language at our manager because we didnt set the points record as so comically predicted by blunts fans at the start of the season?

My o my, how deluded you lot are! Robson didnt ruin the club, its just a very average side who belong in mid-table obscurity

lol- give over you fool, we have arguably the best side in the division, that clown robson just couldn;t get them playing well.

No you had a demonstartion to get rid of Allen, think only a hundred showed up though, shows how much you really cared about how your club was being run.

The car park demo showed how passionate the Blades fans are about the club they love and care for.

Yeah we are deluded, we are a very average side in mid table obscurity and you are where exactly.

I think you'll find that the demonstration against allen was not because we felt we had a god given right to be in the premiership.

We are another average side. I thought if your a football fan that would be obvious?

Even your own players turn against the fans, you certainly know how to spur on the lads dont you?!

I'm looking forward to the whinging blunts on radio sheffield explaining how because blackwell hasnt performed a miracle by april he should be called the 'cancer' of their club. Nice, nice people....

I think you'll find that the demonstration against allen was not because we felt we had a god given right to be in the premiership.

We are another average side. I thought if your a football fan that would be obvious?

Even your own players turn against the fans, you certainly know how to spur on the lads dont you?!

I'm looking forward to the whinging blunts on radio sheffield explaining how because blackwell hasnt performed a miracle by april he should be called the 'cancer' of their club. Nice, nice people....

We don;t think we have a right to be there- we have a right to watch good football- with the side we have it should be easy- but it wasn't so we wanted him out- easy if you think about it isn't it mate?

and just which players have turned against the fans?

lol- give over you fool, we have arguably the best side in the division, that clown robson just couldn;t get them playing well.

As much as I hate to say it, you do have one of the better sides in the division.

Certainly not the best though.

As much as I hate to say it, you do have one of the better sides in the division.

Certainly not the best though.

it depends, on PAPER player by player i think were in the top 5 for sure- we just havn;t played like it all season :hihi:

it depends, on PAPER player by player i think were in the top 5 for sure- we just havn;t played like it all season :hihi:

Yes I think you are, but as I said- certainly not THE best!

Perhaps my opinion might be different if you had stormed this division and beaten Sunderland's 88 points :hihi: