Creator Hair on West Street...

....anyone used them? I'm after a complete restyle, and having tried most local shops and Meadowhall, I fancy somewhere new. Walked past this place and it looked pretty cool, but are they any good? Thanks.:)

Try Halo on Devonshire Street, good prices and excellent staff. Ask for Amanda or Emily, I think you get a good discount if your a new customer too, been going there years they are great!

my sisters niece works there and they are absolutely fantastic.

she cut my nieces hair and it is absolutely lovely.

id definately give them a try...:)

i went there for a free colour when someone had asked for models on here. they were great. ended up making another appointment for a cut too. i'd have carried on going but its a bit far for me. my hair did look good though xx

My wonderful hairdresser Kevin used to work there..........I only went there because of him. Otherwise I think Creator is a bit over priced and a bit uncomfortable. If you get what I mean??

My hair dress and about 4 or 5 others from Creator moved to a brill new salon called Wigs and Warpaint in the devonshire quarter. Its a great place. I would highly recommend Kevin.......he is brilliant.

Good luck!

I used to go there as well but my hair dresser moved to Wigs and Warpaint too so now I go there. Infact I was there this morning and they are very good.

I used to go there as well but my hair dresser moved to Wigs and Warpaint too so now I go there. Infact I was there this morning and they are very good.

I'll 2nd that. My hairdresser Claire used to work at Creator but opened Wigs n Warpaint in West One aswell, been there 3 times and love it!!!

:D

That's great, thanks for the info, I'll defo look into the wgs and warpaint place. :)

I went to Creator for about 3 years and was always very happy. That is until all of the good stylists left for Wigs & Warpaint. All that is left of the place now is a nice interior. I tried the place one more time and the standard of work was drastically worse than previous. I have since gone over to Wigs & Warpaint and can only say that this place is buzzing. The atmosphere is a lot more relaxed (Creator became too stuffy) and all of the staff are a lot easier to deal with. I would recommend anyone who is considering Creator try this place first. I have just been in for a restyle and it is fab!!!

I am writing to say that after taking the advice of most of the people from this thread I have just been to W&W in west one. I normally read these things but never get round to writing on them due to hassle of registering etc. But in this case I had to. The place is amazing!! My hair is the best it has ever looked. This city has been crying out for a place like this..