Chair covers advice please

If your on a budget DIY brings the cost down. Just collect the covers the day before the wedding and return them 2 days latter. A great option all you need is family and friends to help you out. The DIY sweetie buffet is also a great option, choose your sweetie theme, place your order. Collect all your ready packed glass wear the day before, return 2 days latter. Based in Rotherham so pretty central to the area.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Im in need for chair covers please. Does anyone know where i can get them cheap enough :)

Hey, sorry to stalk you but are you looking for them for the hotel,, but cheaper? I was last night, I did have a woman I found on Hitched but she also charges £2.50 per chair, was willing to do 120 for £270 rather than £300 though. I found a few online a lot cheaper but they are the ones you have to do yourself (IE no set-up). Also after that I found Vicky and Sparkle n Shine, she was a bit cheaper I think (Lycra ones), and was very helpful with me when I was having a nightmare about the whole chair cover thing with the 'old' venue.

You aint stalking me I need help!! lol x I dont mind setting the chair covers up to be honest because I have bought my own centre pieces and other bits and bobs for the table so doing that should be ok I think!! haha I can't find any cheap ones though