Reiki classes in Sheffield

lady_l

• 2 months later...
I can definitely recommend Richard Jones

http://www.thedawn.co.uk/

Please also speak to Richard about Reiki Shares/Exchanges

Just done Reiki level 1 with Richard and are going to do level 2 with him in February. He is an excellent teacher, lovely kind man and he even taught my partner who is totally blind. And as I have ankylosing Spondylitis and can't stand for long periods of time ar stay lying down for long he had alternative suggestions for this which made me doing the course so much easier. He explains things so that you will be able to understand and because he is such a questioning man and he doesnt take things at face value you know he has researched it very well. He also gives after course mentoring for free so if you have any questions regarding what you have learned he is just a phone call or email away. Would definitely recommend Richard,

• 3 months later...

Hi there

As a Reiki Master/teacher myself i can offer Reiki either as a "live course" (one day) or a correspondance course (you can do the course in your own time in the comfort of your own home.)

If you are interested just drop me a line :)

regards

Paul.

• 1 year later...