DECAdry Business Card Software

DaBouncer

Anyone know where I can get the business card software from on the web?

I have bought some business card software for my father-in-law as he wanted me to create some basic business cards for him.

However the way the paper is formatted there isn't an option (as far as I can tell) to setup Microsoft Word or Photoshop 7 to print a page of business cards out.

I think I'll be needing the software in order to successfully print on this paper.

Anyone got the software or know where I can get it from (without going back to staples)?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Not sure if I understood what youre after - you mention buying software, then ask about setting up word/psp to print out a set of business cards, and then ask about more software to print onto the paper. :confused:

If you want to set up Word to print onto specialty paper layouts (i.e. perforated business cards, address labels etc.) then go to

Tools/Letters and Mailings/Envelopes and Labels...

Click the "labels" tab, then "Options" and youre presented with a HUGE list of existing label sheet formats and layouts - if the cards you have bought mention a particular code, or equivalent type - theres a good chance its in these lists somewhere. The templates ive used have all come under the "Avery A4 and A5 sizes" and I notice theres half a dozen listed as "business card" type under there - youll have to check the measurements to see if they are correct.

Alternatively, you can click "New Label..." and type in the measurements of the cards, margins, etc. That should be versatile enough to handle almost anything you could buy at staples ;)

Hope that helps a little bit.....good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived