2 Topics one thread please read.

Due to the passing away of ronnie and reggie both seperately of old age we now have a very nice plastic hamster/mouse cage comes with all the extras £10 please pm for more info

Secondly I need some wood shavings or something suitable to use for rabbit bedding can anybody help I need some to clean her out tonight.

can you not go to a shop and buy some??

Have you got any ?

cant you shread some paper wouldnt that do for over night

cant you shread some paper wouldnt that do for over night

Are you kidding? Its freezing out there!!!

Mine are all bedded in hay, straw, newspaper and shredded paper with snuggle safes and fleece blankets and hutch covers.

Shredded paper alone is not adequate.

Are you kidding? Its freezing out there!!!

Mine are all bedded in hay, straw, newspaper and shredded paper with snuggle safes and fleece blankets and hutch covers.

Shredded paper alone is not adequate.

i dont keep rabbits,was just an idea off top of my head if the rabbit needed cleaning cos it was cold maybe it should have been brought in over noght and if it was so desprate to be cleaned out straight away maybe the op should have just gone and bought the rite materials as their would still be plenty off shops open at the time the post was put on

its an indoor rabbit and all the shops closed by the time i get home not to worry i sorted it.