When do you finish for the Christmas holidays?

I finish on 18th and dont go back until 6th Jan but thats only because I work part time and most of the days I normally work fall on the bank hols yippee !!!!:banana:

i never finish :( working christmas day and boxing day and throughout xmas. then i have 3 massive assignments to do for jan!!! so noo break, just pure stress!!! merry xmas :P

Friend of ours has just been told they finish Friday the 19th until the 5th.

I'll officially finish lunchtime 24th but will do littl after the 19th tbh. My wife's employer has advised all staff that Christmas Eve is a full working day - except for 4/5ths of the staff who have taken a days holiday and left departments with little or no staff.

Friend of ours has just been told they finish Friday the 19th until the 5th.

I'll officially finish lunchtime 24th but will do littl after the 19th tbh. My wife's employer has advised all staff that Christmas Eve is a full working day - except for 4/5ths of the staff who have taken a days holiday and left departments with little or no staff.

You'll still be Modding over Christmas though won't you?

You'll still be Modding over Christmas though won't you?

All your dreams could come true and i might leave it to those who are more capable (and available).

finish friday 19th at 10am back on 6th jan.

could be worst you could be working every day over christmas well done thoses that are

At my place they always used to give a flyer on the last day before Christmas and early finishes if you work between Christmas and New Year... until someone complained that people were getting extra holiday when they had used holiday days.

Who would be that tight?!

I finish on Christmas Eve at 5pm i think hoping 4pm then come ack on the 5th January, Whoo let the fun begin, Has any1 got anything nice planned?:)

working straight through as always

but looking forward to christmas day with the family