Broomhill: the new red light district?

Anyone driving to work past the Nottingham House in Broomhill towards the university roundabout will have seen a sight for sore eyes this morning at around 8am. It must be minus 4 today but stood on the corner in full 'look at me' gear were 2 girls dressed in stilletos, the shortest of shorts, sleeveless and backless tops and...nothing else. The looks on the faces of the commuters as they drove past were priceless. One doesn't like to jump to conclusions but...

Eeek!

What a day to be stood on corners :(

Students on their way home from some kind of Christmas ball?

[mbatey]

Could it be that Sheffield Traffic Wardens are holding their annual "Dress As A Hooker Day" to raise money for Martin Fry's Shire Horse Sanctuary?

Could it be that Sheffield Traffic Wardens are holding their annual "Dress As A Hooker Day" to raise money for Martin Fry's Shire Horse Sanctuary?

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Anyone driving to work past the Nottingham House in Broomhill towards the university roundabout will have seen a sight for sore eyes this morning at around 8am. It must be minus 4 today but stood on the corner in full 'look at me' gear were 2 girls dressed in stilletos, the shortest of shorts, sleeveless and backless tops and...nothing else. The looks on the faces of the commuters as they drove past were priceless. One doesn't like to jump to conclusions but...

Probably trying to catch the 'Breakfast Trade'

One doesn't like to jump to conclusions but...

sounds like the walk of shame to me- stopped out all night and waiting for a taxi home.

or at least i hope so for their sake- theyre lucky they didnt get hypothermia!

x

Just the ticket?