I dated a Sociopath!

I don't want to go into detail at the moment but would like to ask anyone out there if they have ever had the misfortune to have a relationship with a sociopath/psychopath?

He has taken me and ripped me apart in every way.

Do you know anyone who fits this description? :help:

http://faculty.ncwc.edu/TOCONNOR/428/428lect16.htm

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

http://www.dontdatehimgirl.com/features/news.asp?news_id=308&returnURL=%2Ffeatures%2Fempower_yourself.asp%3F&returnTitle=return+to+Empower+Yourself

You tell anyone about me, and I'll urinate on your kids!

my first fella was a psychopath.

He knocked hells bells out of me, and killed nine of my pets in as many months, in the hope that I would turn to him for comfort. He could not understand why he got the elbow.

I know this sounds daft, but it was only when my two little dogs died, that the strange happenings, and "siezures" my kittens had "suffered" slotted into place, and I realised how it was an extremely odd coincidence that the incidents had happened to kittens from three different litters, and had always happened whilst I was out, and that he had killed them.

Even a court injunction failed to keep him away from me, and he fractured my cheekbone in an assault where he broke the injunction. all he got was a conditional discharge for the assault, I was never even called to give evidence, nor got any compensation for the attack

I had threats from him that he was going to arson my home. It was scary.

I don't want to go into detail at the moment but would like to ask anyone out there if they have ever had the misfortune to have a relationship with a sociopath/psychopath?

He has taken me and ripped me apart in every way.

Do you know anyone who fits this description? :help:

Blonde, 6-foot-1 and answers to the name Tony?

i thought of my ex who used to accuse me of cheating on him in the most ridiculous ways every few days- eg, coming to his house, sleeping with his housemate then going back outside to ring the door bell as if i had just arrived. yeah, right.

But I realise i was lucky to have only been involved with him for a couple of months, others have had far worse experience. A girl who i went to school with has recently seen justice as her ex, and father of her baby has been put away for a long time for breaking her baby's and legs. who could physically hurt a baby? terrifying

i thought of my ex who used to accuse me of cheating on him in the most ridiculous ways every few days- eg, coming to his house, sleeping with his housemate then going back outside to ring the door bell as if i had just arrived. yeah, right.

But I realise i was lucky to have only been involved with him for a couple of months, others have had far worse experience. A girl who i went to school with has recently seen justice as her ex, and father of her baby has been put away for a long time for breaking her baby's and legs. who could physically hurt a baby? terrifying

The awful thing is, it is usually threats of injury/ injuries to her children that is the final catylist which prompts a woman in an abusive relationship to escape that relationship.

Many women will tolerate all sorts of abuse from their partner when that abuse is directed toward themselves, but it's rarer that a woman will stand by and tolerate her partner abusing their child/ren.

The awful thing is, it is usually threats of injury/ injuries to her children that is the final catylist which prompts a woman in an abusive relationship to escape that relationship.

Many women will tolerate all sorts of abuse from their partner when that abuse is directed toward themselves, but it's rarer that a woman will stand by and tolerate her partner abusing their child/ren.

it is awful. my friend is currently engaged to a guy that has verbally absused her so many times and i think it is only a matter of time before he hits her. I've started to subtly check her for bruises. she says he is much better than he used to be, but i cant help but think she says this so that i dont think she's stupid for staying. i'd love to think he really is better than he used to be, but i'm too cynical. i hope she knows she has a place to come and hide when he does beat her. its amazing how such a beautiful, smart girl will settle for such a slug of a man

no he's not blond or six foot 2 or called Tony - he's dark-haired and just a bit taller. Can't describe too much or name as he may be reading this.

Let's just say that I pity the next victim. He needs locking up.

Yes, we women do tolerate a lot. I never thought I would ever let any one/man treat me the way he did. He was abusive both mentally and physically. It will take me a hell of a long time to trust again.

mmm, he did the same to me...I was having an affair; I was a lesbian, he checked my phone, my emails, he controlled my life.

no he's not blond or six foot 2 or called Tony - he's dark-haired and just a bit taller.

I know... that describes my (former) sociopath. Actually, he was a narcisscist with passive-agressive tendencies and ADHD.