January Transfer Rumour Thread!

LFCMadPaul

Dont players always say this before they head off? I assume he s getting enough games at liverpool so why leave.

Yeah they do but I honestly believe he means it. He has been at Liverpool a long time and Villa would be a step down for him. That said, I think it's out of his hands. It's no secret Rafa has been looking for another LB (Heinze etc). When one is bought in January or next summer at the latest, that will spell the end of Riise's stay at Liverpool.

so are you glad that Celtic are in for McFadden? he s been brilliant for the national team and I d love to see him back in Scotland. How the hell he cant get a game for everton is a travesty.

It's also a travesty that Liverpool are preparing a bid for Cahill :D For Everton anyway!

Sissoko will in some way be involved. Either he will move the other way in a swap deal or, the money from the sale of Sissoko will be used to aquire Cahill.

Moyes nearly signed Sissoko a few years back only for Rafa to hijack the deal at the 11th hour, so he obviously rates Sissoko. A swap deal looks the more likely IMO. ;)

It is widely thougyht that Newcastle are looking to sign a half decent defender to partner Taylor, though it still remains doubtful that Allardyce will acually play Taylor in his correct position of central defence.

Liverpool have been linked with Taylor recently! He would make a good back-up for Carra and Agger. If he proves himself, Taylor may even step into the great Carra's shoes when he decides he has had enough!

This transfer I think is very probible!

so are you glad that Celtic are in for McFadden? he s been brilliant for the national team and I d love to see him back in Scotland. How the hell he cant get a game for everton is a travesty.

mcfadden is too inconsistent to play for everton. he can do brilliant things like his goal of the season last year against charlton, but with our standard of strikers he isnt worth a starting place.