Girls- Would you want to be a WAG?

i watched a Weakest Link WAGs special last week, and my GOD they are thick!! There was one, I can't remember her name, but she was quite clever, but the others...

I definitely don't wanna be a WAG, i'm happy with my boyfriend, and to be honest, it seems like you have to pass a stupid test to be on. I'd fail it. My marks would be too high.

BUT overall I see these girls being treated like s**t by their footballer husbands/ partners and a lot of them seem like complete and utter airheads with nothing better to do than shop

So what do you think? would you like to be a WAG?

No, I wouldn't. I knew a WAG who went out with a Leeds United footballer. She would constantly be on the phone trying to get through to him and he would never answer. She was the most paranoid person I have ever known.

She would constantly be on the phone trying to get through to him and he would never answer.

Yeah, but I'm sure they're a lot of normal guys that in every day life, do the same thing.

what have a rich bloke , able to buy what you want, fancy holidays,film premieres etc....nah :hihi:

Yeah, but I'm sure they're a lot of normal guys that in every day life, do the same thing.

Luckily I've never met one :D

i watched a Weakest Link WAGs special last week, and my GOD they are thick!! There was one, I can't remember her name, but she was quite clever, but the others...

I definitely don't wanna be a WAG, i'm happy with my boyfriend, and to be honest, it seems like you have to pass a stupid test to be on. I'd fail it. My marks would be too high.

Thick? Maybe some of them are, but I bet they were all pretty, as I couln't really see why a footballer would go out with anyone who wasn't. Btw, as for thick and your marks being too high, you've missed an 'e' off the word 'one' dear.

I know someone who'd probably want to be a WAG just so the fella could buy them stuff etc :roll: not for nothing else.

Personally though, i don't think i'd like to be a WAG.

Luckily I've never met one :D

Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying all guys are like that, but they're probably is some.

I could not think of anything worse than being a WAG.It must be so dull, sitting around all day polishing ones nails and having facials.I would be bored after a day!

I could not think of anything worse than being a WAG.It must be so dull, sitting around all day polishing ones nails and having facials.I would be bored after a day!

Totally agree. And the pressure to keep up the uber groomed look would be tremendous as well as horrendous. Not to mention having to sit through endless tedious football matches - yawn.

I'll let you into a little secret....I had the chance to be a WAG (a bit before they were called that though).

No names but he was a lovely fella. Unfortunately, he had the brains and personality of a plank of wood so I politely declined :D

I'll let you into a little secret....I had the chance to be a WAG (a bit before they were called that though).

No names but he was a lovely fella. Unfortunately, he had the brains and personality of a plank of wood so I politely declined :D

Good for you - just goes to show that looks aren't everything.

Closest I've ever come to it is by being a NAG.:hihi: