• Fred Astaire
    • Michael Jackson
    • James Brown
    • Michael Flatley
    • Madonna
    • Britney Spears
    • Non of these can dance!

Originally posted by Lestat

Dont worry about Panda y'all, Just likes to aggravate anyone who likes MJ. I've heard it all before from him. :loopy::D

hey lestat

ive actually got a few wacko cds but its the mass fake loyalty to him what makes me wanna:gag: thats all at the end of the day hes just another singer not some god:loopy: :loopy: :loopy:

I dont know about the fake loyalty you talk about, any examples?

I have been a fan for as long as I can remember and if I had the finances and the time to go to every concert and every book signing across America - trust me I would.

In the real world I like to think I am a loyal fan, not a swooning, screaming girl that wets herself and passes out at every picture of him.

Originally posted by panda79

hey lestat

ive actually got a few wacko cds but its the mass fake loyalty to him what makes me wanna:gag: thats all at the end of the day hes just another singer not some god:loopy: :loopy: :loopy:

It sounds like you have jealousy running all throughout you! Like I told you before, if you don't like what is being said,then leave! No one asked you to say; so once again, if you don't like what is being said then leave!!!!

I have been a fan for as long as I can remember and if I had the finances and the time to go to every concert and every book signing across America - trust me I would.

In the real world I like to think I am a loyal fan, not a swooning, screaming girl that wets herself and passes out at every picture of him.

I completely agree!

Originally posted by tigress04

It sounds like you have jealousy running all throughout you! Like I told you before, if you don't like what is being said,then leave! No one asked you to say; so once again, if you don't like what is being said then leave!!!!

what the hell am i meant to be jealous about ? that is a totally bizzare thing to say maybe you need to take a reality pill dear as your hero worshipping is quite sad:)

well the fake loyallty is banging on about how nice he is etc etc you dont actually know him . just enjoy his music and get on with it

im going to ask all the mj worshippers this question what are you going to do if he is found guilty of child abuse would you still be a fan then or would you still be defending him till the cows come home

all this is slightly off topic from the original thread dont you think:)

Originally posted by sparklesista

I believe he is innocent regardless of what the outcome is.

The only reason we are off topic is because of you...

see what i mean i rest my case :loopy: anyway it wasnt me who went off topic i actually pointed out that the thread was going off topic when persons started rambling on about how nice mj is etc etc :gag:

wacko fans are more scary than the flippin manson familly:D

Originally posted by panda79

wacko fans are more scary than the flippin manson familly:D

Oy! cheeky blighter :P Panda, you've stated that you've actually got some of his albums which proves that no matter how many times you call him Wacko, you did at one point like his music - his music comes through his personality and therefore you must have once liked him as a person!

Im not denying that the charges against him at the moment are very serious but you've got to look at the man who is pressing the charges. He hates MJ to the bone, he never wanted him living on his patch, he basically wanted any excuse to raid MJ's home and create a little fame for himself.

Every story has two sides, although most people can only usually see one in the heat of an arguement.

Archived