Proposed future law - Incitement to cause hatred against Homosexuals

and

But I rather think you forgot which thread you are posting in, Grahame.

:P

I fail to see the relevance of this phrase - are you suggesting that gay people have no families, or should not be involved with families?? :rolleyes:

Just leave it alone.

I wish you'd say what you really want to say instead of dancing around the subject.

You think homosexuality is wrong, in accordance with your holy book, so why not just say it?

<snip>

You shouldn't blame the bible for homophobia, the clobber passages normally cited by evangelicals each have solid refutations.

And the Old Testament even describes 3 homosexual relationships: Ruth and Naomi, David and Jonathan and Daniel and Ashpenaz without any hint of condemnation.

So look, if everyone turned to Christianity and followed the teaching of Jesus Christ, crime would fall to zero and the world would be a beautiful place to live in.

On the other hand, if everyone decided to stay as they are in terms of morality and adopt the gay lifestyle what sort of a world do you think we would be living in?

You really are mentally ill Grahame. You have chosen to use religion as a scaffold to hold up what remains of your crumbling self-worth.

You have also chosen to attack the one thing you fear the most............self-determination. The freedom of behaviour is only predisposed by the freedom of thought...............both of which seem to send you into raptures of self -denial. Until you embrace philosophical thinking rather than idealogical thinking, you will always be seen as a homophobic, pedantic, mindless bigot. And that's being polite.

You shouldn't blame the bible for homophobia, the clobber passages normally cited by evangelicals each have solid refutations.

And the Old Testament even describes 3 homosexual relationships: Ruth and Naomi, David and Jonathan and Daniel and Ashpenaz without any hint of condemnation.

That is wrong Wildcat but I am not going to get involved in an argument it just isn't worth it.

You really are mentally ill Grahame. You have chosen to use religion as a scaffold to hold up what remains of your crumbling self-worth.

You have also chosen to attack the one thing you fear the most............self-determination. The freedom of behaviour is only predisposed by the freedom of thought...............both of which seem to send you into raptures of self -denial. Until you embrace philosophical thinking rather than idealogical thinking, you will always be seen as a homophobic, pedantic, mindless bigot. And that's being polite.

You post is personal, offensive and insulting cloudybay.

Someone tell me if I have the same rights as other minority groups please.

You post is personal, offensive and insulting cloudybay.

Someone tell me if I have the same rights as other minority groups please.

If my post is as offensive to you as I find yours as directed to the gay community then please feel free to report me. I am more than willing to serve a ban in retribution.