Minnie Mouse Missing in Meadowhall

Lucy81

Tuesday 23rd November 2004, Some ******* stole my friends Minnie Mouse Antenna Topper from her car whilst it was parked in Meadowhall.

**Reward for safe return?**

Yes i'm kidding, but what a arse, the carpark was full of cars that they could have messed with and stole stuff from!

If they had nicked her Puma i could have understood but a antenna decoration, what was the point!

Some people really are scum, i was shocked when we returned to find it gone! My friend was very suprised as her car is always parked during the day in a carpark and has never been touched.

Originally posted by npatchett

Someone stole the valve caps off my car the other week while it was parked outside the front of my house.

Its a sad reflection on society today when petty thefts like this take place :loopy:

It'll be kids that do that surely.

Normal people grow out of it.

Put bear traps around your car

Originally posted by ianmitchell

It'll be kids that do that surely.

Normal people grow out of it.

Put bear traps around your car

you live up here....

you should know what its like, radio aerials bent, hub caps and valve caps nicked??

Tuesday 23rd November 2004, Some ******* stole my friends Minnie Mouse Antenna Topper from her car whilst it was parked in Meadowhall. **Reward for safe return?**

Yes i'm kidding, but what a arse, the carpark was full of cars that they could have messed with and stole stuff from!

If they had nicked her Puma i could have understood but a antenna decoration, what was the point!

Some people really are scum, i was shocked when we returned to find it gone! My friend was very suprised as her car is always parked during the day in a carpark and has never been touched.

I grown Woman with a 'Minnie Mouse' Antenna topper, please. :loopy:

Serves her right if you ask me :hihi:

Well iknow what you are going through pal i wrote my brand spanking new motorbike off last week and went to look at it other night and cause it is a BMW so little scroat has ripped the panels off it but because it was a write off it devalues you it by 800 quid the little get's

Originally posted by mat1978

I grown Woman with a 'Minnie Mouse' Antenna topper, please. :loopy:

Serves her right if you ask me :hihi:

Oh and you still dont watch cartoons - she may be an adult but, why grow up too soon, life dont last that long!!

:suspect:

Archived