Big Brother - The Poll

Andy78

Big Brother, love it or hate it?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Big Brother, love it or hate it?

• Love it, can't wait to stay up all night and watch them sleep!
    • Hate it! Can't wait till it's over so that we can discuss the important things in life.
    • Don't care either way.

am I on my own here on despising big brother? I'm dreading it, weeks of crap TV taking the place of anything decent that may have been on. I'm sure there's a conspiracy with other channels too. they always seem to have crap on as well, trying to force you to watch BB. Last year i was fortunate enough to be out of the country for the duration.

Apart from the fact that TV will be pants, everyone will be talking about it. So if i go to the pub to get away from it, everyone in the pub will be talking about it. Arrrrrgggghhhh! It'll be in the papers too! you can't escape. Maybe burying myself in the ground could be the way to go.

Personally, i can't wait for the euro championships to start, so that we have something good to talk about over our beers.

Big Brother is bad television. I know its garbage but I always get drawn into it and end up watching more than I should.

Perhaps there's a support group I could join for addicts of really bad television....

But it won't happen. People do watch it, and people will watch it, and people enjoy it. Like you say if you don't like it then don't watch it, but I don't see the point of going on about how s*** it is; as long as there are enough people that enjoy watching it, it will stay.

I have no intention of watching any of it, however my housemate will want to (something to do with being female i think), which means i'll have to avoid the tv completely. I will also get annoyed by the ammount of people talking about it when there's far more interesting things to talk about. Just wish it didn't have to go on for 10 weeks.

Originally posted by Andy78

(something to do with being female i think)

Oi! I happen to be of the female persuasion and I hate the voyeristic load of old pants!

I refuse to watch it... doesnt mean you escape it tho being as every other TV programme and various mags and papers will be banging on about it, not to mention the deeply exciting BB conversations everyone has to have on the tram :loopy: praise the lord for personal stereos :thumbsup:

Archived