Looking for Stuart Turton from the Cliffe

Does anyone know a Stuart Turton originally from the cliffe but i think he lives up Longley nowadays, I think he used to go in the BIG GUN on the Wicker and sang a song or two years ago.

• 9 months later...
Does anyone know a Stuart Turton originally from the cliffe but i think he lives up Longley nowadays, I think he used to go in the BIG GUN on the Wicker and sang a song or two years ago.

I know the thread is quite old but I knew a Stuart Turton from my early years in Shiregreen (70s). Saw him again frequenting the Horseshoe (Bellhouse Rd) where I worked. Bout 89-90.

Had sons Darren, Craig, Richard and Stuart Jnr. And I think a daughter Anita

• 7 months later...

I havent seen my father (Stuart Turton) for over 16 years. Im Stuart jnr aged 35 years. The last known whereabouts of my sperm donor is he was living in Firth Park. My Mum stated to him years ago that he would die a lonely old man as he could never keep it in his pants. As far as I know, she is true to her word.

Love you Ma.xxxxx

I havent seen my father (Stuart Turton) for over 16 years. Im Stuart jnr aged 35 years. The last known whereabouts of my sperm donor is he was living in Firth Park. My Mum stated to him years ago that he would die a lonely old man as he could never keep it in his pants. As far as I know, she is true to her word.

Love you Ma.xxxxx

Are you the Stuart Turton who worked at Kennings on Penistone Rd?

Love you Ma.xxxxx

Such a shame when families break up isnt it. My father and your dads father were brothers

and all were part of a terrific family and they were all so close.

I have seen your dad once in 40 years .

Is your mum Maureen? if so i remember her with great affection as a hardworking woman who i think came from a large family herself.

Love you Ma.xxxxx

hi stuart

i used to live on godric road when you and your family lived on there. they were good times when kids could play out without our parents worrying too much! have looked for you and richard on facebook before now. wasn't your sister called claire and not anita as on previous post?:):)

hi stuart

i used to live on godric road when you and your family lived on there. they were good times when kids could play out without our parents worrying too much! have looked for you and richard on facebook before now. wasn't your sister called claire and not anita as on previous post?:):)

Hi Lisa,

Are you the same Lisa I have on my Facebook? I'm the other Stuart of Godric Road.

There was another Turton family on our road as well wasn't there? Had some good mates when I was on Shiregreen. Andrew Wood, The Moffatts, Dean Oxley. Those were the days.

Not like now when you don't know who's round the corner waiting to bash you for the couple of quid you got in your pocket.

Further to all correspondance- My ma is Maureen. Anita the eldest then Darren, Craig, Richard, Myself & Claire. I am upon facebook if you are interested in finding me. Profile picture of Bob Marley. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Archived