Anybody had any problems with Saxton Mee?

im getting really fed up of saxton mee, i know its petty but they are selling a house for the landlord i am renting from and everytime they show a person round the property, they just enter and dont even knock on the front door. They have booked to be there at a specific time, but not knocking is a bit impolite, i mean i could have been on the toilet!!!!!!

btw this is the second time this has happened and i complained last time and they said that they would put a note on the property to knock but again!!!!

Any advice peeps x

Smear excrement on the walls and take pleasure in the looks upon their faces the next time they call?

Moonlight flit?

hahahaha my mates have said that, but i think i would get kicked out then and there and i need this place untill the 14th of March lol

Do you not lock the door when on the toilet?

Joking, but it is not petty, it is your home, rented or otherwise it is your right not to have your home entered without warning. I am sure that you have rights to be informed before a visit - you might choose not to insist on 48hrs notice to be accomodating but just letting themselves in IS wrong for the landlord, so I would assume it to be so for any agents employed by the landlord.

Perhaps something as simple as leaving the keys in the door, turned a smidgin to block anyone else using a key from the outside?

Otherwise I suggest that you tell SM that you are a naturist and their agents and viewers might be embarassed if they enter without knocking

hahahaha my mates have said that, but i think i would get kicked out then and there and i need this place untill the 14th of March lol

It'll take him at least 28 days to evict you...

Roll on Wednesday :P

i have kept it locked, but they still enter with a key

If you lock the door and keep the key in the lock then they can't open it. If it's a Yale lock then I believe U can lock it from the inside so no-one can open it from the outside.