Problems with YouTube?

Hi I am having problems with YouTube not playing videos I can hear the music but the video is not showing its just a blank screen I did recently install and update flash 12th Jan the problem has only just started happening within last few days I have a new Laptop Windows 10 and using Firefox sometime the video does work if I keep going off and back on it if Im lucky also it usually plays a video then the next one doesn't work ? I am using Mcafee security but that has been on my laptop for the last 8 months ..

Youtube doesn't need flash anymore (it works on html5). If you use youtube mostly and nothing more - uninstall it and then check how it works.

Hi thanks for helping could that be the case then because I have flash installed ?

I just dont get why it sometimes works then not?

Are you talking about YouTube mobile app or desktop version? Desktop version doesn't require flash anymore, thankfully the developer team did a great job. Or if you're using on a mobile device, you should better uninstall the app and reinstall it. Make sure you're using the latest version. I hope you would face no problem after that.

Hello thanks for the replies it works okay now no major problems just sometimes when I want to pause or click another video its not that responsive but I think its like it for a few people and I am using desktop version