Allotments by lees hall place / avenue

Hope its ok to post on here. I'm wondering if there is a cat lover who has an allotment on the allotments that back on to lees hall avenue and lees hall place etc who might be prepared to help me a little.

---------- Post added 30-05-2013 at 11:32 ----------

thought i'd offer some explanation:

http://accidentalfosterer.wordpress.com/2013/05/29/if-only-they-could-talk/

this is the cat i'm concerned about. need someone who could let me in to feed her some times until i can find a better option for her.

I have an allotment there that I visit at least 3 or 4 times a week. If you pm me your phone number, I could text you when I'm on the site and arrange to let you on.

Have you tried calling in at the allotment office in Meersbrook Park - there is a charge for keys, but they may let you have one if you explain why.

It's the brick building in the bottom corner - that's where I got my key from. They are a bit fussy because there is no point having all the security and handing out keys to everyone but it must be worth asking - I think you can probably phone them too.

There's times when Sheffield Forum is just brilliant! Thank you so much Sue.

We were able to find Mog and give her something to eat. Also met some lovely people who have allotments not far from where Mog hangs out who've taken my phone number in case they see Mog and she's not ok and needs me to come to help her.

Such a relief to be able to get to see her and feed her.

There's times when Sheffield Forum is just brilliant! Thank you so much Sue.

We were able to find Mog and give her something to eat. Also met some lovely people who have allotments not far from where Mog hangs out who've taken my phone number in case they see Mog and she's not ok and needs me to come to help her.

Such a relief to be able to get to see her and feed her.

Loved your Blog about Mog, midgecat, Mog the cat is certainly a loved after pussy cat.

Well done Midgecat! And everyone else who is helping you and Mog. I can certainly vouch for the fact that Mog is a loved cat, I'm included in that long list! If only everyone cared for their cats as Midgecat does, there would be no need for rescues. :)

Well done Midgecat! And everyone else who is helping you and Mog. I can certainly vouch for the fact that Mog is a loved cat,

Such lovely people maggie ... feel likei I've made new friends as much as having found a way towards helping Mog