Wanted: names for a kitten

Heeley tyke

Moonbird..

I went to see the kittens this afternoon. They are only just over a week old and they already have their eyes open!

Jasper is a little darker in colour than Amber but both are so very adorable.

I think, however, we shall go for Amber as our present cat, Tiffi, would most probably get along better with another female.

ps.. With a handle like 'Moonbird' I assume you are pagan..

Bright blessings!

Latest news..

It looks as though the favourites are Jasper and Amber. We haven't decided on which one to have yet but both are absolutely gorgeous.

I came up with the name Jasper but Moonbird suggested Amber.

Thank you, Moonbird; I owe you one! :| :| :|

Ahem! May I direct you back to post 29!:rolleyes:

Ahem! May I direct you back to post 29!:rolleyes:

Edna..

I owe you an apology. Jasper was one of the names I thought of but most probably I was subconsciously motivated by your original suggestion.

I concede that Jasper was your idea and I shall endeavour to acknowledge this in some way in the very near future.

Moonbird..

I went to see the kittens this afternoon. They are only just over a week old and they already have their eyes open!

Jasper is a little darker in colour than Amber but both are so very adorable.

I think, however, we shall go for Amber as our present cat, Tiffi, would most probably get along better with another female.

Awww the kittens sound so sweet, there is nothing so cute as a kitten :love:

I have 2 female cats half sisters a litter apart and they get along brilliantly, the eldest one loved and took the kitten under her wing right away, i hope it will be the same for your cat :) i can honestly say its been a laugh a minute having them they are so funny and play together all the time.

First nag pics please on your next visit :hihi:

P.s

Clear out your inbox :hihi:

Moonbird said: Clear out your inbox

Sorry about that. I keep forgetting how many pms I collect.

Plenty of space now should you wish to send.

The next time I go to see the kittens, I'll take a couple of shots of them.

I'll post them on here and on my blog as well.:wave: :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

Kitten update...

I went to see the kittens today; they are now just three weeks old.

Absolutely gorgeous (as all kittens are, of course)

we have settled to adopt the ginger and white fluffy one and she will be called Amber.

The other ginger kittie has a home waiting for him and he will be Jasper.

The black one also is waiting to join his new home but no name has yet been decided.

I owe a debt of gratitude to Ednacrabapple and to Moonbird who came up with the names Jasper and Amber.

I shall show my appreciation very shortly.

Anyone interested in following the kitten story will find references to them on my blog http://www.lingerawhile.blogspot.com

Incidentally, if anyone likes poetry, there is some there to read.

As Amber is often used in jewellery, and Jasper is a semi precious stone, why not follow the trend and call the black kitten Onyx?

Hmm... Not a bad suggestion. I suppose he could equally be called Jet or Obsidian!

This kitten, however, is going to a pagan lady so he could well finish up being called Labal, Abidel or Paimon!

Personally, if he were mine, I reckon I'd call him Snowball, just to be different!!!!!