Help needed with family called Suck living in Sheffield

I am looking for information of some visitors from holland. That went to 5 Hillside Avenue Sheffield 5 area looking for the suck family that used to live there. The people that used to live there were my grandparents. I am currently doing our family tree and would love to get in touch with these visitors. So if anybody out there could help me to find them.

I am looking for information of some visitors from holland. That went to 5 Hillside Avenue Sheffield 5 area looking for the suck family that used to live there. The people that used to live there were my grandparents. I am currently doing our family tree and would love to get in touch with these visitors. So if anybody out there could help me to find them.

Can you give us more information ie the first names of the Suck family and dates of birth if known.

Karl Suck the father b.1925 Bebra, Germany His wife Betty b.1925 Barnsley. Their children were Karl, John, Rita and Erich.

Karl Suck the father b.1925 Bebra, Germany His wife Betty b.1925 Barnsley. Their children were Karl, John, Rita and Erich.

Thanks for your reply, so is it them you want information on or are you trying to find the people from Holland because they have more knowledge of your family?

Trying to find the people from Holland.

Did they stay a long time and were they relatives? Unless people on the forum knew the Suck family personally then it's unlikely without records that they can be identified. If you want to send me a pm so you're not giving out personal details on here feel free to do so.

Edited by Rivelin6

The Suck family you are talking about moved from Hillside to Church Street, Ecclesfield, I'd guess in the early sixties. Hope this helps.

I went to school with eric suck who owns the butchers shop, and as far as i'm aware still lives down the lower end of church street ecclesfield. we went all through school together so he will be the same age as me ( 53 ).