One for the girls - has anybody bought clip in hair extensions?

I'm thinking of buying some of these off ebay. Has anyone out there bought some already? If so where from? I've seen some at that makeup shop in the lanes at meadowhall but they seem a bit more expensive than the ones on ebay... Are the clips sturdy? Will they fall out? Soooo many questions! Would prefer the ones with clips in already cos I'm crap at sewing and would probably wreck them...:)

Any tips girls?

yeah my sisters bought some of those last year for a friends wedding, they looked really good, couldnt tell they were clipped in at all. they were really easy to put in & take out & she never complained about them once. i would defo recomend them.

Ok I bought some extensions from extras at meadowhall (in the lanes) and they are absolutely fab! Take no time at all to put in and are virtually indistinguishable from my own hair. Complete bargain for £50 and would totally recommend! For £50 you get 11 peices with clips ready attatched and that is more than enough for a full head (and my hair is pretty thick - or so my grandma tells me) The ones on ebay you only got 7 so I think these ones are better value for money....

Thanks for the advice:) (she types while swooshing her new long locks!)

i think u were robbed @ 50 quid. If you go to the little hair shop on the wicker that caters for afro caribbean hair they have loadsa real hair pieces you can buy in different colours. U have to buy the clips seperatly and sew them on but for under 30quid u cant go wrong.

my mate wears them in her hair all the time, they look really good!

anyways, jus thought i wud tell you thats all :D