Child modelling!!

i have 2 young children that would make great models but do not know where to start

i refuse to get ripped off and pay huge amounts of money to companies who promises pictures and guarantee work...and then fail!

does anyone or can anyone help me or maybe you know someone that will help me get some photos done or maybe a model agency without all the fees?!

:help:

it's impossible to avoid being ripped off in this area - they'll mess with yr emotions and take your money. Big sigh. Happened to my family a while ago.

so sorry to hear that!!!

:cry:

i have 2 young children that would make great models but do not know where to start

i refuse to get ripped off and pay huge amounts of money to companies who promises pictures and guarantee work...and then fail!

does anyone or can anyone help me or maybe you know someone that will help me get some photos done or maybe a model agency without all the fees?!

:help:

Hi Tia

We have a photography studio and take all sorts of pictures. If your still interested in getting your children into modelling, your going to have to invest into some professional pictures for them. Give me a call and we can see what we can sort out for you. My number is 0114-275-0005, the names Shavana x

Moved to photo group

Hopefully guys here will be able to help tia1803.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way tia1803... What makes you think the kids will make good models?

Generally if you want to sign the kids up to an agency, get some half decent shots from somewhere. If the agency sees potential in the kids they will be in touch.

There will be plenty of guys better placed to comment than I am on this subject though...

Hi Tia

We have a photography studio and take all sorts of pictures. If your still interested in getting your children into modelling, your going to have to invest into some professional pictures for them. Give me a call and we can see what we can sort out for you. My number is 0114-275-0005, the names Shavana x

I wouldnt pay out just yet for photographs .. most model agencys will except good snap shots .. head and shoulders and a full length.. I took some once of my friends son in the park and he was excepted with these .. once you have interest you can then get some professional ones done. :)

good luck

Sorry just seen how old this thread is !!

WHO KEEPS DRAGGING OLD THREADS UP?? .lol :D