Who's in the stretch limo?!

Lou

Anyone seen the white stretch limo around Sheffield? I think its numberplate is "P5 LIMO" or something like that. I've seen it about 5 or 6 times around Sheffield (but recently in Chapeltown [!], on Penistone Road near B&Q and also on the Parkway going out of Sheffield). Anyone seen the limo and knows who's in it?! I wouldn't normally care but I keep seeing the damn thing!

There are plenty of reasons for someone visiting sheffield to use a hire company.

We have Sheffield Arena - a plethora of stars who fell themselves worthy of a limo - they also have the cash.

Then we have football players.

I think it may be a hire car possibly not owned bya aprticulary person witha plate like "p5 Limo" looks more like a designation.

Moon

There are a few of these around Sheffield now, they are not that expensive to hire. Someone I know hired one for a friend 40th birthday. They said they would pick her up to take her for a meal.

They turned up in the limo and they were drinking champers waving at passers by on the way to the joint

Archived