Cooking Tips

Moon Maiden

Cooking Tips

Delia's way,Stuff a mini marshmallow in the bottom of an ice cream cone to stop it from dripping.

Real women's way,just suck the ice cream from the bottom of the cone,you're probably lying on the sofa with your feet up eating it anyway.

Delia's way,To keep potatoes from budding,place an apple in the bag with them.

Real women's way,buy a packet of smash and keep in the cupboard for up to a year.

Delia's way,When a cake recipe calls for flouring the baking tin,use a bit of the dry cake mix to prevent white mess on the outside of the cake.

Real women's way,Tescos sell cakes,they even do decorated ones.

Delia's way,If you over salt a dish drop in a piece of raw potato to absorb the salt.

Real women's way,Tough ****, please recite after me, I made it you will eat it and I don't care how bad it tastes.

Delia's way,wrap celery in foil and place in the fridge,it will keep for weeks.

Real women's way,it could keep forever who eats celery?

Delia's way,Brush beaten egg over a pie crust to give a beautiful glossy finish.

Real women's way,Sainsburys frozen pie instructions do

not include this so I won't do it.

Delia's way,Cure for headaches,Take a lime,cut it in half and run over your forehead,the throbbing should stop.

Real women's way,Take a lime,cut it in half,drop into

8oz of tequlla and drink.You may still have a headache

but who gives a ****.

Delia's way,If you have trouble opening jars,try using latex gloves to give a good non slip grip

Real women's way,What's the point of blokes then?

Delia's way,Freeze leftover wine into ice cube trays for future use in sauces and casseroles.

Real women's way,Leftover wine ???? HELLO!!!!!

• 6 years later...
does anyone know how long it takes to cook the perfect boiled egg? i like mine with lots of yellow runny yolk so i can dip me toasted soldiers in:)

I put my eggs into cold water, heat it to boiling and boil for three minutes; they come out exactly how I like them. I can't vouch them being how you like them, but the yolk should still be runny.

Archived