Sunday training runs

Do you train with src
sorry i dont mate i have all on trying to walk never mind run! i admire them for there perseverence even when i could run i only lasted about a mile then id have asthma attack. good luck to those entering the marathons

Thanks for the run last night foofighter. really enjoyed it. It was something different for me. The calves are tight today though :(

No problem glad you had a good time

The run this weekend is going from the visitors centre at derwent (fairholms) meeting at 9.30

Luxury two different runs this weekend a faster group about 8 minute miles will go from Graves Park Pavilion at 10 am for about an hour and a half run .Sunday 22nd February.

Where are the SRC running from next tuesday? Is it don valley or SIS? If so where abouts do you meet?

sorry no one got back to you in time Spud Gun we always meet at don vally at the end of the indore track at 6pm unless rotherham are at home then we meet at eis just in reception

rotherham are at home next week (tuesday 3rd so see evey one at eis )

as im running at norton on sunday i wont be tacking the run but the group are meeting just down from the fire station at riverlin at 9.30 and will hopefully be going to damflask

this week the group (minus me once again )will run from hillsbrough park meeting at 9.30 in the car park

the next few tuesday runs will be from the E.I.S as Rotherham are playing at home

Does this mean that you`ll meet at eis tonight 17th?

Yes on the 17th and 24th we are running from EIS because Rotherham United are at home .

Same question again... although I'm trying to do 18 miles on Sat so may have to wait till next weekend. is there an events email that I could sign up to?