Sheffield Youth Theatre

• 9 years later...

Hi all I am in touch with Meg, not sure of the legalities of my capacity I'm allowed to reveal, but Meg mentions the kids she worked with & says they were all brilliant & very intelligent. If you have any messages for Meg I will read them to her. I have only just seen that there was a meet up, I'm sure Meg would love to see you all.. Please reply messages for her, thanks, 

Hi, I'm with Meg most Tuesday mornings, she doesn't know how to write on here so I'm typing for her, "lovely children, I've never seen such good girls & boys, of course they will have grown up now, can remember them going into the hall, not a big hall because we wanted warmth, can remember the group being in the star newspaper.." 

• 1 year later...

Dear Amanda Burrows.  I am one of Meg's old students from her time at Hurlfield School and she helped me so very much.  I would love to re establish contact, not quite sure how we do this.  I really hope you see this message, your response would mean a lot to me.  Thanks.  RODNEY COTTAM.