Where to take my girlfriend

I would have to say Regent Terrace is one of the nicest places we've been to around here. Excellent food and a nice cozy quiet atmosphere.

27-29 Regents Terrace

0114 278 6351

San Lorenzo, near the Lescar, absolutely brilliant service, gorgeous food and lovely atmosphere-go there on our anniversaries.

Originally posted by smedley

You should take her up Brown Street

Ha Ha Ha! depends how far you are on in your relationship really!? . . . sorry all, it just tickled me.

No worries. Glad it just tickled.

I've been thinking about this where to take one's girlfriend question, and I suspect that if you're really keen on her (and you must be if you're still getting all romantic after a whole year), you should go with your instincts, feelings and desires. So the answer probably has to be on the back seat of the bus on the way home. As long as nobody's around, that is.

San Lorenzos. It is good in there , thoguh i do feel that the waiter tends to think the pepper shaker is an extension of his hampton when he's waving it around.

Originally posted by genesiscouch

I would have to say Regent Terrace is one of the nicest places we've been to around here. Excellent food and a nice cozy quiet atmosphere.

27-29 Regents Terrace

0114 278 6351

would second that its great food not too many tables so intimate and staff are friendly