The Harley: from Hero to Zero

It just seems somewhat childlike to be trashing people's reputation and hard work on a public forum.

It's allowed - or this thread would've been closed before you had to chance to even read it.

It's kinda the whole idea of a public forum noticeboard. Allowed to "trash" as you say, just as much as it's allowed for anyone who has been potentially "trash"ed to defend ( or to be on a mighty defensive blah-trip ) themselves.

i find the female staff in harley are quite fit, the music is great, ive not eaten there so cannot comment, but its better than most pubs/clubs at the moment - so no complaints

It's allowed - or this thread would've been closed before you had to chance to even read it.

It's kinda the whole idea of a public forum noticeboard. Allowed to "trash" as you say, just as much as it's allowed for anyone who has been potentially "trash"ed to defend ( or to be on a mighty defensive blah-trip ) themselves.

I don't think she ever said it was not allowed. Just that it was all a bit juvenile!

i don't work at the harley, but i do think it's a great bar, so big ups from me too.

the steak flatbread from the harley rocks:thumbsup:

the steak flatbread from the harley rocks:thumbsup:

now i have to admit to not being a great fan of steak, but that sounds good. you cant beat decent bread!

x

This argument is @rse about tits, so to speak...

When I first came to Sheffield (in 2000) The Harley was a boring venue that you'd go to if you wanted to play pool and didn't care about being in a good pub to do it.

Over the last year they've put on a raft of good nights (Club Pony, Natural Shy, J & T etc) and some of the finest DJs around right now (Yuksek, Nightmoves, Punks Jump Up, Freq Nasty, Joe Ransom, Data, South Central, etc etc). All of those nights were put on by people whose only incentive is to hear/dance to good music, and Sheffield is f*cked if people stop risking their wages and stop spending weeks promoting DIY nights.

My guess is that you won't be missed...nice work to everyone who's keeping Sheffield interesting...

The Harley for me is, like us, leading the way for late night bars. Independant nights run by music lovers. It is my favourite part of Tuesday Club (as I never get out any other day!), and is always on my list if I was drinking in town. Buy the bar staff a drink or a bit of a tip Im sure they'll forgive your comments!!

And for any disbelivers, I work at DQ!

Cheers

Anyone got a link to their site? Im having trouble finding out whats going on there tonight :(

EDIT - Just called... Some kind of anti-glasto night.. electro aparently. I thought glasto was really for all music lovers?! Ah, sounds ok though so wil give it a go.

:loopy::loopy::

anyway im a older person 37 to be right and i have being going in there for 7 years and i would say it has improved loads sinse i first went there.

1.the music i have found to be one of the best in sheffield ((apart from once there was just chease on )) there was a femail dj on the last time i went dont rem the night tall slimm VERY FIT with long grey dress the dance floor was bouncing alll night WELL DONE TO HER.......................

2,THE BEER AND SEVICE AT THE BAR IS 100% BETTER THAN SWIM INN i can say this as i used to be a manager for weatherspoons for my sins.ok the staff may get grumpy but who wouldent working till silly oclock

3.food i have never eatan there will do now i now they do food

4.the door staff carnt fault them ive even being turned away my-self in a polite way as being toooo ****** or with big group of lads dont blame them i wouldent want us in my bar (((((((NEVER SEING ANY FIGHTS SICK OR DRUGG ABUSSE IN THERE))))))))

and for those that think i work there no i dont just would be a shame to see one of the best late bars in sheffield change

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK HARLEY GIRLS AND BOYS

P.S. IF YOU NOW THE DJ I ON ABOUT HOW ABOUT A PRIVITE PARTY LOL:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

The Harley is one place that has helped Tricksta establish itself over the last year as a record label. Without their help we would not be anywhere near where we are now. Hats off and let's not try and bring down those that are trying to do something good for this city