Table tennis club

Hi all,

I am looking to start playing table tennis again.After 10 years of not picking a bat up, I was a very good standard - England juniors and senior County player.

But too much of the good life and lack of exercise and being sat at a desk all day hasnt helped so i want to get a knock with a variety of decent players and then take it from there.

PS I am female

Anyone can call me on 07765 030303

cheers

Tina:D

heya tina...its aaron ere from the so called badminton club....:P..would love to have a game or 2 of table tennis..i know of a few players who are interested as well....:)

You need to pm the "ttman"..think he's called Roger..Very into tt,and part of the sheffield tt league.

jt

Hi

I have recently joined Wadsley Table Tennis Club which meets at Mousehole Forge near Malin Bridge and have been made very welcome. Wadsley Bridge is primarily a competitive club with eight senior, three junior teams and two summer league teams, but also has a few social players like me. Social practice is on Friday evening 7.15 til 9.30. There is also match practice Saturday afternoons 1 til 3.30. If interested contact [email protected].

Trevor

Hello Tina!

It might be too late for a reaction, but....I will be living in Sheffield from August 1st until 18th because of work (I live in Holland) and I would like to play table tennis.

I have never played in prof level but I beat up my chinese colleagues very often, so if we also consider your sabbatical years, it might be an even match :hihi:

Please, let me know if you wanna play and I will text/call you soon.

Btw, where can you guys play table tennis in Sheffield?

C u!

Oscar

hi oscar

my number is 07765 030303

I am playing on tues, fri and sun at a club in new whittington and stavely - outside sheffield 8 miles or so.

if you give me a call or email me

[email protected] I will be happy to have a chat

cheers

Tina, or anyone else on the forum that want a competive game. My club is always looking out for players of a good or average standard. I can coach people to get better quite quickly :)

We see our little club as being friendly and nice, we also like to win the odd trophy, I have played at the top level in Sheffield, but we play as a team in Division 2, one from top. We welcome people new to to area and can ease people back into competition or use TT as fitness tool. We also have a multi Gym and squash court.

Please feel free to PM me for further details

TT Man

Does anybody know tt-tables in parks or playgrounds in sheffield?

Hi people TTman here,

I now play for Shiregreen TTC, they are an ETTA premier Club.

They are having disabled Toilets and full access doors fitted in the next few weeks. We have several coaches and have a practice on Monday nights. The club is the place where the full monty was shot and has three tables to play on.

Please contact either me or Ken Alvey, his son Shaun is a paid coach and recently got a National award from the ETTA (English Table Tennis Association), the countries national body for administration and playing TT.

I hope this helps or Google Sheffield Table Tennis for details of other TT clubs in Sheffield

TTman

An looking for somewhere to play table tennis in or near (within cycling distance) of S11. Moderately skilled wanting to get better.

Hope you guys can help :)