yeah i agree Subway is great,but i think Quizno's Sub is way better if anyone else has tried it. wonder when they're gonna come to sheffield...

Yeah I really dig subways - especially the ones in Sheffield - tho they can smell of pee sometimes and be poorly lit - otherwise they are very useful for avoiding traffic ..

We've just been in for lunch to see what all the fuss is about. It was chaotic! You get rushed along the counter, following your sandwich along as it gets passed from one person to the next, each one adding one or two more fillings to it! It seems very rushed, and you hardly get time to think about what you want before your sandwich is wrapped and bagged. The poor lad at the till has to find your order under a pile of other identical looking packages! I was amazed we came out with what we'd ordered!

The sandwich was OK, I think you can get just as good at some other places (and a lot worse at other places as well!) but I only ordered a beef salad so it's hard to go wrong with that. I will try it again though and next time I'll try something hot as they looked nicer (or I'll go to the Devonshire Chippy)!

Originally posted by Patrick2000

Yeah I really dig subways - especially the ones in Sheffield - tho they can smell of pee sometimes and be poorly lit - otherwise they are very useful for avoiding traffic ..

Methinks that particular joke has been done mate, at least twice in this thread alone :D:lol:

We've just been in for lunch to see what all the fuss is about. It was chaotic! You get rushed along the counter, following your sandwich along as it gets passed from one person to the next, each one adding one or two more fillings to it! It seems very rushed, and you hardly get time to think about what you want before your sandwich is wrapped and bagged. The poor lad at the till has to find your order under a pile of other identical looking packages! I was amazed we came out with what we'd ordered!

yeh but all the packages are put in order so you will get the right one :-) which was my job today! were only trying to get your sandwhich made as fast as possible for you at lunch time when we do over 100 sandwhiches an hour try about 4 o clock its dead at that time!

Guest Pauly

I got into Subway when I was in Toronto in 98. I used to have the footlong meatball and cheese. Yummy. I didn't eat salad then but I do now and the spare-rib and lettuce with honey n mustard does it for me every time. :D

Yeh it's a little more expensive but it's worth it to escape from McBlandness with fries. Better for you as well. I've always been more of a sandwich person. :)

Originally posted by vothod

yeah i agree Subway is great,but i think Quizno's Sub is way better if anyone else has tried it. wonder when they're gonna come to sheffield...

Where did you try Quizno's? We had them in Canada, their subs are definitely nicer and I loved the way they grilled them, but they did cost a pretty penny compared to Subway.

SUBWAY is real nice but would rather go to the devonshire chippy really nice have u tried their chips its like butter melting in ur mouth its just accross da road from subways on devinshire street its a taste of the deep blue see would dribble on their chips all day :heyhey: :heyhey: