Smell of Onions/Carlisle Street

Does anyone else drive past Carlisle Street - the bit between the roundabout where XS is and the middle of Spital Hill?

More often than not, there's a really strong smell of onions??

Anyone noticed it and can tell me what it is please? Is it, indeed, an onion factory?

Does anyone else drive past Carlisle Street - the bit between the roundabout where XS is and the middle of Spital Hill?

More often than not, there's a really strong smell of onions??

Anyone noticed it and can tell me what it is please? Is it, indeed, an onion factory?

It most def is I once went for an interview (very desp times :roll: )

It was awfull you got paid about 40p for a big bucket full of peeled onions :o

It most def is I once went for an interview (very desp times :roll: )

It was awfull you got paid about 40p for a big bucket full of peeled onions :o

No?? You're joking ( I was only kidding about the onion factory bit!!!)?? It's not really is it?? Who do they supply? I knew I could rely on the forum to find me an answer.... :)

No?? You're joking ( I was only kidding about the onion factory bit!!!)?? It's not really is it?? Who do they supply? I knew I could rely on the forum to find me an answer.... :)

Think its Haywards but not sure :huh:

It was aweful there was a chinese guy with his wife (she could not speak english) she was sent straight down to a cobbled area (floor full of discarded onions) started there and then (no interview) I however has a 20 min interview which I ended by say thanks but no thanks :roll: