How do I get an allotment?

hi you can apply to the council just type allotments in sheffield on google and you will get a list and go from there. i've just got my map from them for rivelin and hind house lane. got to go and have a look round yet to see whats available i'll keep you informed where on shiregreen are you i'm near penguin

i'll give rivelin a miss don't fancy cutting down something that resembles sherwood forest put my name down at darnall instead. if your interested there's some down the side of verdant way hoseing office

There are some Private ones at Cross Hill - the allotment office should be able to put you in touch. I know they will know on 31st May if there are any free as that is when the tenancy agreements expire

i've now got one at darnall knee deep in weeds and nettles but not as bad as rivelin .where the tree's in the middle of your plot would tickle the under side of a boeng 747 flying over but thanks anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!1

nettles are good - lots of nitrogen ... cut then down, bung them into a pot and top up with water. Leave for a bit .. you'll know its ready when people 4 plot away are holding their noses.

Dilute (think its 1:10) with water and then use as a liquid feed.

The stench is pretty bad though whilst its stewing.

Post some piccies so we can see your progress

Can you provide a loving home for a rescue kittie ? Rain Rescue Cats

Free/cheap cat neutering please look here Link

Archived