Cutless hedge growth stopper

last year i bought a spray on product to stop my hedge growing, the one that had been on the market befor was called "cutless", but this had been taken off the market for health reasons, but i found another one which did the job great, but i cant remember the name of this new one....anyone know of it or used it ?

last year i bought a spray on product to stop my hedge growing, the one that had been on the market befor was called "cutless", but this had been taken off the market for health reasons, but i found another one which did the job great, but i cant remember the name of this new one....anyone know of it or used it ?

Agent Orange, was it ?

Agent Orange, was it ?

no it wasnt but will look at this now, if it works i dont care if its different,

thanks..just looked on google and this is what agent orange was..lol

Agent Orange is a defoliant, a plant killer, that was used in Vietnam for "Territory Denial". has not been established. Since the 1980s, several lawsuits have been filed against the companies who produced Agent Orange, among them being Dow Chemical, Monsanto and Diamond Shamrock (produced only 5% [1]). U. S. veterans obtained $180 million in compensation in 1984, while Australian, Canadian and New Zealand veterans also obtained compensation in an out-of-court settlement the same year. In 1999, 20,000 South Koreans filed a lawsuit in Korea; in January 2006, the Korean Appeal Court ordered Monsanto and Dow to pay $62 million in compensation to about 6,800 people.

somehow dont think this was it do you....lol

Just 'Googled' it, it sounds great to me, going to get some :)

no it wasnt but will look at this now, if it works i dont care if its different,

thanks..just looked on google and this is what agent orange was..lol

Agent Orange is a defoliant, a plant killer, that was used in Vietnam for "Territory Denial". has not been established. Since the 1980s, several lawsuits have been filed against the companies who produced Agent Orange, among them being Dow Chemical, Monsanto and Diamond Shamrock (produced only 5% [1]). U. S. veterans obtained $180 million in compensation in 1984, while Australian, Canadian and New Zealand veterans also obtained compensation in an out-of-court settlement the same year. In 1999, 20,000 South Koreans filed a lawsuit in Korea; in January 2006, the Korean Appeal Court ordered Monsanto and Dow to pay $62 million in compensation to about 6,800 people.

somehow dont think this was it do you....lol

And there was me thinking he was a colleague of Captain Scarlett!!

it was stop gro g8............http://www.victoriananursery.co.uk/