Who went to Abbeydale boys' grammar 1958-62

Does any one know Willis Ward nickname Eigerman who went to Abbeydale Boys grammar 1958 to 62 .

Does any one know Willis Ward nickname Eigerman who went to Abbeydale Boys grammar 1958 to 62 .

I went to abbeydale school on glen rd i left in 1959.

:)

I went to Nether Edge grammar school until 1958.The school then closed and the pupils and staff were transferred to Abbeydale Grammar.I guess the person you are looking for must have originally gone to Nether Edge.

Have you looked on Friends Reunited, if you go on the school there and enter the leaving year, you may be in luck, or you could contact others who left the same year who might put you in touch

I knew Willis Ward from around 1965 -1970 when he was a student at new castle Poly then Newcastle University. He must have been the same WW as he was a serious climber.

I was just searching internet for old friends and your posting in this forum came up. I was interested to see what he has been up to for the past 37 years.

Cheers,

Pete loud