Race for life MEGATHREAD

Mo

Race for Life 2006  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Race for Life 2006

• Yes I will be running!
    • No I won't be running but have sponsored someone
    • Why are you bothering?

Sorry to hear about your mum Samsmum. You'll be well on the way round now!

I did it this morning with Susiepoosie. First time for me, and we walked it (I'm not really up for running, maybe next year :hihi:). It took us just over an hour, (Susie slowed down to my pace :love:) the atmosphere was great and we saw several people we knew.

The tram was full of Race for Lifers both going and coming home, it was a good feeling to be part of something like that. And, its the only time I've ever got a medal for doing anything that involves physical effort!

I know what you mean, the atmosphere is fantastic, it is incredibly moving. Last year I wept buckets, this year I shed a few tears. Weren't the Nivea Boys great?! Much needed after 'You'll Never Walk Alone' which set me off.

I also bumped into loads of people from work and school, which was lovely. Wasn't sure about being overtaken by a 9 and 6 year old though!:suspect:

Well done everyone.

Suffy x