Sheffield Legends

Does anyone remember Pond Street Nora? What about Elvis who used to live on the Flower Estate? Keith Littlewood? Albert Green? Ray Morgan? Denis Hobson? Loads of characters from this neck of the woods, any more out there?

Dont remember Elvis, Nora used to stride about talking to herself and shouting abuse, Hobson is still alive and the father of the boxing promoter, him Green and Morgan were all gangster wannabees from the 60s and 70s. Not exactly the Krays but nice Barnie Goodman suits. Last I heard of Keith Littlewood ws when Ronnie Crookes (then bouncer at the Penny Farthing) chased him through Fitzalan Square with a hatchet after Keith had wrecked Ronnies car.

Does anyone remember Pond Street Nora? What about Elvis who used to live on the Flower Estate? Keith Littlewood? Albert Green? Ray Morgan? Denis Hobson? Loads of characters from this neck of the woods, any more out there?

Kieth Littlewood still has his stall at the top of Dixon lane every dinner he's in Colley club/Ray and Joice Morgan now live at Short Ferry after selling their long boat down there /Dennis hobson snr.runs a pub at frechville,or used to do

Keith Littlewood is indeed still around (aged 65) and lives at Parson Cross. He was at King Edward VII School a few years before me but left "suddenly".

he still has the stall at dixon lane and is in Colley Club most dinner times

It was Kieth Litlewood that chased ronie through town not the other way round

anyway good old times 4 the old boys

It was Kieth Litlewood that chased ronie through town not the other way round

anyway good old times 4 the old boys

I remember Keith Littlewood in the coffe bar which was once the one belonging to Bronco Layne in Hillsborough.

In approx 1959/60 he was arrested outside the coffee bar and it took loads of bobbies to pin him down and get him away.

I would have backed him against anyone in his day as a scrapper!!!!!