Longest running club night?

They are all under 10 years old - I think Headcharge & Tuesday club started around 98, DubCentral a few years later.

Tuesday Club had its 7th birthday last year didn't it?

Thursday night at Gatecrasher started in 1996 - called Disco 2000, then became D>sko after year 2000 but was the same night. Bubblegum and Blessed were later - around 1998.

Think Hotpants started around 1992/93.

I first came to Sheffield as a bright eyed student in 1992. Drop was already an established feature at City Hall as was Hot Pants. I can't think of anything else that is still going. I'm not sure what's on at the leadmill these days. But back then it was the eighties night on a Wednesday and then 70's on a thursday. I seem to remember Rise starting on a Friday in my 3rd year, so that would be 94/95 ish.

I think Blessed and Bubblegum at Gatecrasher has been running roughly around 10 years +

Rise at the Leadmill around 12 +

Stardust at Hallam uni, I think 10, not sure

Also Love2be 12 + but not the force it used to be

the republic (gatecrasher) opened in dec 95 and the monday night was called the bomb for at least 2 years, blessed and bubblegum have probably been running since about 98 or 99.

rise and love2be have not been continuously running by any means.

stardust - dunno.

gatecrasher aka crasher has been running since at least 95 which would make it 11

as of a couple of years ago, the thursday at leadmill 'the beat club' was the longest running night, god knows for how long but it was around when i was a lad and it was still there as my last hair went grey!!!!!!!