Sign in to follow this  

CHITOSAN slimmining aid - anyone tried it?

Has anyone tried Chitosan as a slimming aid? It's a non-digestable dietry fibre with no calories and I'd be interested to know if anyone has had good results with it.

Do you mean this stuff, previously advertised as 'fat magnets'. Sounds like rubbish to me, and the studies quoted in the article appear to agree.

Save your money.

My mum lost 4 stones using this. Try it.

Has anyone tried Chitosan as a slimming aid? It's a non-digestable dietry fibre with no calories and I'd be interested to know if anyone has had good results with it.

try the corflake diet!! you cant fail with that!! have it for breakfast had a normal dinner, then cornflakes at tea time... like they say you'll drop a jean size in 2 weeks

try the corflake diet!! you cant fail with that!! have it for breakfast had a normal dinner, then cornflakes at tea time... like they say you'll drop a jean size in 2 weeks

My mum didn't have to change her diet much by taking Chitosan to lose weight.

This is a wonder slimming aid!!!!!!!!! I lost 3 stones with it. It's really worth giving a go if you want to lose weight.