Headford Mews / Headford Gardens

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello, Sheffield!

I'm about to move from my smalltown life in Essex, into my first flat in the Headford area. Whilst I'm generally the quiet type who keeps himself to himself, I wouldn't mind getting to know a few friendly forum locals online. :)

A lot of these posts about Headford Mews / Gardens seem to be from quite some time ago... what do residents think about it now, in terms of noise, crime, etc?

• 4 months later...
Hello, Sheffield!

I'm about to move from my smalltown life in Essex, into my first flat in the Headford area. Whilst I'm generally the quiet type who keeps himself to himself, I wouldn't mind getting to know a few friendly forum locals online. :)

A lot of these posts about Headford Mews / Gardens seem to be from quite some time ago... what do residents think about it now, in terms of noise, crime, etc?

I'm out alot, especially on weekends, but i've not seen or heard of any crime, been living here a while now!

• 5 months later...

Sorry to raise a thread from the dead but I'm looking at buying a flat on Headford Mews, it's a 1 bed ground floor and I'm wondering what the area is like now? The thread is 2 years old now so I'm wondering if it's changed at all?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
i m now living on the ground floor for 3 months and everythings is fine...rarely heard some noises from outside...but 99% u wont..tho a baby live above me is always running and making sounds lol

This seems to be the latest post on the subject of the area.

I'd be interested to know if vinceyeung - or anyone else - has something to say about the Headford/ Broom Green estates for 2011.

• 3 years later...

It has been long time from the last post that had some information about the area so I would like to ask people who currently living in the area or they know about the area (not just rumors) to comment on the area/flats and if it's worth buying a flat there?

It will be much appreciated if someone can help with this.

Regards

Mike