Artyarns Supermerino Yarn on offer.

I've used Artyarns Supermerino to make a pair of Thuja socks, and I'm just about to make another pair. It's the yarn in this picture.

It's £10.50 a skein at Get Knitted. However, it's on offer at an American internet shop, The Knitting Zone for $5.40, which is £2.88. I've just ordered six skeins.

I've used this shop several times before, and the postage is very low and the service is excellent. The parcels arrive within a few days.

Remember though, if you go over £18, you might get clobbered with import duty/tax, plus the Royal Mail handling fees.

so.....which colours did you go for and did you see this aswell (I might just get some of it to try it seems very cheap)? Doing a bit of retail therepy - had a couple of pooey days involving son 2 falling down the stairs which involved stitches to his cheek (did you know that they stitch tinys up under general - I didnt):(

so.....which colours did you go for and did you see this aswell (I might just get some of it to try it seems very cheap)? Doing a bit of retail therepy - had a couple of pooey days involving son 2 falling down the stairs which involved stitches to his cheek (did you know that they stitch tinys up under general - I didnt):(

I went for the reds/purples and the shades of seafoam. Unfortunatley, I had to cancel the seafoam, as they emailed me to say that although they had three in stock (which is what I wanted), one of them was more bluey in colour than the other two. I suppose I could have ordered them anyway, but I know they would have just sat there in my stash taunting me (I use two and a half for a pair of socks).

I hope your little one is alright. I didn't know they stitched them up under a general. Poor little bugger. He must be utterly wiped out :( .

I went for the reds/purples and the shades of seafoam. Unfortunatley, I had to cancel the seafoam, as they emailed me to say that although they had three in stock (which is what I wanted), one of them was more bluey in colour than the other two. I suppose I could have ordered them anyway, but I know they would have just sat there in my stash taunting me (I use two and a half for a pair of socks).

I hope your little one is alright. I didn't know they stitched them up under a general. Poor little bugger. He must be utterly wiped out :( .

Thats a shame the seafoam looked lovely. I think I went for the same colour that you did your socks out of (green multi) and some of that crazy - with postage came in at £18.09 so thats pretty good (doesnt the artyarns have short yardage if you know what I mean so I took your advice and went for 3 skeins of the Artyarns since Im using a ball of the Regia 6ply for each sock Im doing atm)

Hes fine - was running round the walls at the hospital once he had the canular taken out and was allowed to eat and drink again (really hates having anything on his hands so having a canular was absolutely dreadful for him:( ) I will now be more careful again about using the stair gates!